Fingerstyle is a beautiful addition to your ukulele playing. Covering the basics thoroughly will make progress fast, effective and fun.
Take these lessons here with me, with a step-by-step guide to avoid the common pitfalls when starting out with fingerpicking.
- Getting off on the right track! (4:47)
- Understanding and Reading Finger Picking Patterns
- The 'Inside Out' Pattern (5:19)
- Patterns in 4/4 (4:45)
- Hybrid Pattern in 4/4 (5:23)
- Good timekeeping (6:54)
- Play Along - Combining Patterns (14:02)
- Well Done! (0:47)
- Feedback Assignment
- Some more advanced things (15:10)
Hi, I’m Di
I have been teaching ukulele for many years and have always enjoyed helping players introduce this lovely texture to their toolbox. My goal as a tutor is to get you using new skills as quickly as possible, and show you how to apply a little bit of knowledge to a lot of music!
I am a performer and player in my own right as well as an experienced and qualified tutor.
A Beautiful Style
Fingerpicking sounds gorgeous on the ukulele and will elevate many songs to a new level.
This course content is suitable for learners of all ages.